Rules and Regulations
- Decency in Dress and decorum in behaviour.
- Disciplined, focused approach to your life in general and to your studies in particular.
- Punctuality is be maintained in all matters - specially in Class Attendance and Examination Attendance.
- Follow the Notice Board daily.
- Show your Identity Card at the gate when entering the college and always keep it on your person when in college. Exchange or
leading of one's identity card is a serious offence.
- Any kind of violent conduct in the college is strictly prohibited.
- Ragging in any forms is strictly prohibited in the college.
- Damaged should not be caused to any college property in any form.
- College Computer System should not be tampered with in any way.
- Use of Cell Phone during class hours is punishable.
- The entire college is "No Smoking Zone". Respect it.
- Use of drugs/alcohol is strictly prohibited in the College.
- Bringing outside guests/friends in the college is strictly prohibited.
- Access to the Girls' Common Room is strictly reserved to girl students.
- During College class times, no outdoor games even in small groups, are to be played anywhere in the College premises.
- No poster is to be posted or fixed with cellotape anywhere on the College walls. For any writing in the walls, strict punishment will be imposed.
- The admission process starts immediately after the declaration of Class XII results of major national Boards and West Bengal Board.
- The Registration of a student is valid for 5 years from the academic year in which the registration is granted.
- A student must obtain a minimum of 75% (65% for M.Com.) attendance in all papers separately - Honours / Major / General / Compulsory.
A students who has between 60% and 74% attendance on grounds of illness or involvement in extra-curricular activities will have to
seek condonation from the Principal/Vice-Principal, producing valid documents.
Total Visitor :