SC, ST, OBC, Minority and Equal Opportunities Cell
The SC, ST, OBC, Minority and Equal Opportunities Cell sub-committee has been formed under the surveillance of the Teachers' Council of Chakdaha College to empower the students of concerned communities and providepieces of information to the students about existing Govt. Schemes and assist the concerned communities to receive existing assistance as per different Government policies/ schemes.
Objectives of SC, ST, OBC, MINORITY and EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES CELL are as follows:
- To assist the college to follow the existing reservation policy for SC,ST, and OBCs as per University and/or Government Guidelines for the Govt. aided Colleges in West Bengal.
- To assist to collect the requisite details of SC, ST, OBC, and Minority students in the admission for different courses in the College as per University and/or Government Guidelines for the Govt. aided Colleges in West Bengal.
- To circulate UGC's and Governments Notices and make the students aware of existing Welfare Schemes for the concerned students, such as various Government scholarships, schemes, etc.
- To take follow-up measures for achieving the objectives and targets laid down by the Government as per existing rules and regulations.
- To ensure equal opportunities for the education of aforesaid communities and communicate and coordinate with BCW (Backward Class Welfare) Office regularly for ensuring the smooth functioning of this cell under the guidelines of the University/ Government/ College Authority.
Minutes and Resolutions of SC, ST, OBC, Minority and Equal Opportunities Cell :
Action Taken Report of SC, ST, OBC, Minority and Equal Opportunities Cell :
|Convenor(S) Of The Sub-Committee